Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Final Cover

This is going to be my label for my record. The other one is the inverse of this one. I made it circular because, after talking with Tim, I decided that this way they would look more realistic. 
This is my final cover for my album. I had a few issues printing last time (like pixelated images and too small prints), but I think I have them fixed now. I already printed the posters (but I'm going to have to reprint the process document because of a mistake). I'm going to leave my record completely black. The white spray paint looked obviously fake. Tomorrow I am going to reprint this cover and get the poster and labels printed at Wally World. Now I just need to figure out the best way to put this together to look neat and realistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment