Monday, September 27, 2010

Lots and Lots of Drawing

With 80 sketches due during every studio class, this project has definitely been the most time consuming that we've had so far. Although it has been a lot of work, I actually feel like the sketches have definitely helped me understand my object better. I personally liked the category of drawing with a different type of marking tool the best so far. I think it was the most fun and it sparked the most creativity for me. I feel as though the more sketches I do of my object, the more detailed and precise they get. I think that each different category of drawing that we are doing has taught me a little more about my object and allowed me to become more thorough and detailed in my drawings.
I'm excited to see where we go with all of these drawings to get to the final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment