Monday, September 26, 2011

Flamingo Foodtruck

We found out last class that we will be graphically designing a food truck and its menu and uniforms for the second half of our project. For Tuesday, we have to come up with five names for our food truck and a menu of what we want to serve. Here are the names I came up with for my flamingo themed truck:

-Flock o' Tacos
-Flamingo Bob's (which would serve Kabobs of course!)
-Fruity Flamingo
-Flaming Flamingo
-Frosty Flamingo

For my menu, I was thinking of a "make your own taco" kind of deal if I go with the Flock o' Tacos idea. I'm a very picky eater, so I enjoy these kind of choices. They could choose their shell, their meat, their toppings, and any add ons like drinks or chips.

I also liked the idea of a Kabob truck for either Flamingo Bob's or Flaming Flamingo. I think this would be a different type of food to serve and it would lend itself well to the audience of a food truck (since it's portable.)

For the Fruity Flamingo restaurant, I was thinking of serving smoothies.
Then for Frosty Flamingo, I would serve ice cream (since it is my favorite food) and it would feature the "Pink Flamingo Sundae" which would be made of completely pink ingredients.

I'm hoping that some feedback tomorrow will help me narrow my choices! I'm leaning towards Flock o' Tacos and Flamingo Bob's as of now, but I'm excited to hear feedback and everyone else's ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment