Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Poster Time!

Well... I have to say I struggled with my first poster layouts for my flamingo project... It was VERY hard to get away from the grid that was so firmly enforced in Think and Make. Here is one of my first tries... which I will definitely work on and revise. I need to make it a little less spaced and a lot more dynamic. I want to play with scale and turn the newspaper clipping into black and white (so there won't be any colors in my poster except for pink). I just plan on playing around with the different sketches until I find something that works better! I think it's important to remember, like we discussed in class, that this poster isn't about representing our entire body of work. That's what the process book is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment